Middle of the RoadIf you want more pages, more customization, include a blog, show off what you do or sell, this is for you.
- Up to 15 General Info Pages
- Responsive Design (fits your site automatically for mobile devices and tablets)
- Social Media Links
- Stock Images
- Photo Gallery Page(s)
- Blog with Links Throughout Site
- Google Analytics (website statistics)
- Affordable & Fast Website Hosting! (with hosting & maintenance package)
- Options for Email@YourDomain.com
- Daily Website Backups (with hosting & maintenance package)
- Restore Website from Backups for Free! (with hosting & maintenance package)
- Security updates performed regularly… helps prevent hackers from taking over your website. (with hosting & maintenance package)
- Website Support… when something on your website breaks and needs to be fixed MJT takes care of it. (with hosting & maintenance package)
- Website up-time monitoring (sometimes server problems occur, this monitors to make sure your website is up and running as much as possible)
- eCommerce Features (shopping carts, payment options, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization
* Initial Investment does not include monthly website hosting & maintenance cost. Price above is the standard initial investment. Since every business is unique, features and pricing can be customized depending on your individual needs!
We love working with non-profits and give discounted pricing!
Middle of the Roaders We’ve Done
Adoptions & Family Support Network Caring and professional help with adoption services, home studies, birth parent support, parent education, family & individual counseling. Check out AdoptionAndFamily.com now!
SP19 American Kitchen + Bar SP19 is a casual, comfortable Restaurant & Bar located in DeMotte, Indiana at Sandy Pines Golf Club, specializing in American Comfort Food that is complemented by a wide array of Spirits, American Wines and unique Craft Beers. Check out...
The Calumet Crank Club The vision of the Calumet Crank Club is to promote cycling as a leisure activity, a sport, and a method of transportation through organized rides, education, and volunteerism. Our routes are designed for cyclists of all ages and abilities....